Friday, January 21, 2011

Theme Thursday- Gonna Go Mad




I think it's time to let go,

Who knows where I'll float,

Is it so bad not to have to worry though?


I think I'll flip out,

Just go nuts, go mad,

Who cares what they think of me,

Who cares what they've said.


Life's too short to live in a box,

Too long to stress all the time,

Too much fun to stay in bed,

Too crazy to stay this calm.


It's time for me to let go,

Cause no one else seems to understand,

Life's too short to live it by the rules,

Too awesome to live without friends.

5 comments:

  1. Enjoyable poem and each line makes a lot of sense, too awful to live by rules :) just freak out, let your hair down and flip!! Yes life is too short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed - time to let go! Do you do the art work too? It's very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said. And extra Brownie points for using the word "awesome" appropriately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes i do my own artwork... another passion, probably a bigger passion, of mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. it really is, just go mad :D
    lifts up the spirits, super stuff :)

    ReplyDelete