Tuesday, November 30, 2010

To Eat or Not to Eat?

Am I too fat, am I too thin?
Look at the world we're living in,
Every day's another choice,
Everyone's an opinion to voice,
I can't eat another crumb,
Otherwise they'll laugh at my tum,
People watch thier reflection,
Is my stomach leaving in an outward direction?
What's in this food, does it fit on my salaries,
How much fat, what kind of carlories?
Everybody feels the stress,
Just to weigh a little less.
Diets, carbs, saturated or not,
Will this food have less if its hot?
If I walk in high heels,
Will that make up for extra meals?
If I stop eating cheese,
Then will the scales be pleased?
All in all, like God said,
"Shut up you fools and break the bread."

2 comments:

  1. Just came home.. had something prepared in clarified butter at 6 in the evening, so skipped my dinner- but I'm hungry.. :)

    ReplyDelete