Friday, September 10, 2010

Theme Thursday- The Reason

Dont ask me why,
Why I can't sleep without you by my side,
Why I can't eat breakfast when you're not around,
Why when I hear your voice, there is no other sound.
Why can't I breath when you say my name,
Why I let you win every single game,
Just for a second to see that glint in your eye,
This is the truth, ain't no lie.
Why when I see you come, I can't move an inch,
Why when you talk to me, my throat seems to pinch,
Why do I hate you because you're asleep,
Why do I call you names and I weep,
Why do I try so hard to walk away,
But I always come back the very next day,
Why do I run when there's no where to hide,
Why can't I be anywhere but by your side,
Why do I call you on the phone,
When I can't stand being all on my own,
Why can't I run from you, like the world from each season,
The only answer is, Because you are the Reason

2 comments: