Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bully

Maybe you don’t see it when I push you down,
Maybe it’s invisible to your eyes,
Maybe when I laugh at your tears,
Maybe you can’t see behind my lies.

I know that I’ve hurt you,
I know you’re in pain,
And I know you can’t see round
The smile that I feign.

Every time that I break you,
Every time you fall cause of me,
I see my own pain reflected,
And her bottle of whiskey.

Maybe you never noticed,
When i walk home at night,
The bruises and cuts,
From the previous fight.

The smell of the alcohol ,
Fresh on her breath,
The swing of a fist,
Curses wishing my death.

I hate her, i hated her,
Now she lies in her grave,
I never had time to,
Return what she gave.

Now you chain me up,
Lock my door with a click,
Hate me forever,
Think I’m so sick.

This anger i feel,
It’s not my own,
It’s what she’s never given,
Is the love I’ve never known.

No comments:

Post a Comment